Paddle In Bed & Breakfast Kayak Special
Naha Bay, West Behm Canal and Clover Pass offer a beautiful area for Kayaking. A days paddle from Knudson Cove Marina our Lodge is the perfect destination for your kayak adventure!
Bed & Breakfast Package Includes:
Overnight Accomodations in historic Loring Alaska At "D. Stack Clan House Lodge" -Upper loft suite
A Hearty Breakfast for two at Lodge
1 night minimum
A special gift for you upon check in.
Complimentary visit to the Loring Alaska's new historical Museum for locals and visitors.
Price $275.00 + tax per night for 2 guests, FRIDAY, SATURDAY, SUNDAY NIGHTS ONLY
Self Guided Hiking Package
Full Service Package Includes:
Accomodations & daily housekeeping Stack Clan House Lodge - loft suite
All daily family style meals for two,Breakfast, hearty lunch for two, dinner prepared and served at the main lodge
Water taxi to Naha River or near by islands for a day of self guided hiking & exploring
Round Trip Transportation for 2 from knudson Cove Marina to Loring dock.
FRIDAY,SATURDAY,SUNDAY NIGHTS ONLY
Price $300.00 + tax per night for two
|Stack Clan House Lodge Ammenities |
- 16 foot Klamath Skiff & 35 HP MOTOR **8 hours of Self Guided fishing for full service package only** ( 5 gallons of fuel & 2 sets of Salmon Fish tackle:(hook, sinker, flasher),1 package of herring bait, 2 - poles and 2 life jackets.. Skiff use is weather permitting, guests must have some experience operating outboard motors and handling skiff safely. Guest must sign liability waiver before use. We will show you where and how to fish for salmon, save $$$ and have fun.
- FULLY CHARTERED SALTWATER SPORTSFISHING PACKAGES If you are looking for a fully guided fishing experience we will book for you a Full day(8hr) Saltwater charter $400.00 per person, 2 person minimum per charter please.. The Best time to sportsfish for Hatchery coho salmon in West Behm Canal is from late July - Early September. All fish charters must be booked at least 6 weeks in advance. We work with local guides, the more advance notice the better chances of getting an experieced fishing guide. Thank you //-->
- LOCAL WATER TAXI SERVICE- Complimentary to our guests;we provide transportation to the Naha River trail system for a day of self guided hiking or get dropped off at a near by island for some beach combing and hiking and wildlife viewing.
- KAYAKS- 4 single Equinox Kayaks(multi channel hull for stability and tracking; These kayaks are great for beginners and experienced kayakers. Great for exploring our protected bays and shorelines. A word of caution, Naha Bay does get some good wind that leads to swells. Fun for bouncing around in as long as you have some experience. We recommend paddling early mornings or evenings. (This is a use at your own risk ammenity, guest must sign a waiver before use)
- TransportationRoundtrip from Knudson Cove Marina to Loring is included in all booked packages. The trip takes about 25 minutes by boat from the local Marina to Loring Alaska on Naha bay. Ground transportation from the airport or downtown to Knudson Cove marina can be arranged by us. Cost is not included in lodge packages. Please let us know if you will be need a pick up in Ketchikan at the airport or downtown. One way cab fare from town is $40.00. Float plane service to Naha Bay is available but will run about $300 per person one way. You may get a better deal if you let us know in advance, we work with a known, local reputable aviation company with a long safe flying record. We will be glad to reserve and book a flight for you at a discount.
- Tours- If you plan to spend some time in Ketchikan before or after your visit to Loring please let us know. We will be glad to recommend and book for you fun tours of our local attractions and help plan your Ketchikan visit.
|Lodge Details |
One Additonal Guest booked with one full service double reservation please add $150.00 per night.
Full indoor bathroom facilities including hotwater for showers- Main Stack Clan House lodge
Linen & bedding - daily housekeeping service Main lodge
Ocean front gardens-ideal for a private ceremony, group retreat-Main Lodge
Full wrap around deck, lounge chairs, historical books & magazines- Main lodge. Best Awesome views of Naha Bay from Loring Alaska- Main Lodge
| Important Information|
- 10% Lodge Discounts for: early booking by January 31, 2017, Seniors 65+, Veterans and for recommending us to family and friends. Contact us for more details.
- 6% Borough Bed Taxes not included/ State of Alaska fish licences not included. May be purchased at local marina.
- What to Bring: Rain gear a must! Bug repellent, Sunscreen and a good hat. When the sun shines on the water you get a great Alaskan rainforest tan.
- Guests must be in good health, Loring is considered Semi-remote. With the nearest road end 6 miles away at Settlers Cove State Park.
- Lodge interior is smoke free. Guest must please smoke outside.
- We welcome children ages 6 to 12. We have a great beach front ideal for exploring guests. We provide many books and games for those rainy days.
- We are located OFF the grid. Upon request - Electric Power is available by gas generator, we use oil lamps for evening lights as much as possible. We cook with propane and our cooler is cooled by propane. Lodge heat is by oil. Cell phone coverage is available but very limited depending the weather. Get Unplugged and enjoy your Alaskan adventure!
|Please note: A refundable 50% deposit is required to hold reservation. Remaining balance due 30 days before arrival. Deposit & Balance is refundable only if reservation is cancelled 30 days prior to arrival(less $100 Reservation Fee). Plans change, we understand. If you give us a good notice we will work with you. If reservation is made within 30 days of arrival, total amount is due at time of booking. Thank You. If you have any questions please call us anytime. 907-254-3506 |